Digital Data Transfer
The Benchmark Group offers training and certification courses for virtually every precision instrument and software.
The course is designed to follow on from Introduction to Total Stations course, but it can also be taken as a stand alone course. It is intended for engineers and those involved in using total stations/EDM’s to survey and set out for construction and building work. The course is suitable for staff with Total Station / EDM experience but little or no data logging or computerized surveying experience.
On completion of the course delegates should be able to:
• Extract digital data from digital drawings and transfer to a Total Station/EDM.
• Use the total Station/EDM to compute and set out points.
• Use Missing Line (Tie Distance) and Coordinate functions to check set out points.
• Observe, code and record an as-built survey of set out points.
• Establish a working temporary benchmark on site.
• Observe, record and calculate the level of existing features.
• Set out given level values, including soffits.
• Calculation of drainage runs.
• Set out profiles and calculate traveler lengths.
Please call us today for more information 800 580 4195