Robotic Total Station Training in Canada
The Benchmark Group offers training and certification courses for virtually every precision instrument and software.
Civil Engineering and other construction projects are hugely dependent on land surveyors to provide precise and timely site information. This is one the reason Robotic Total Stations are preferred by licensed surveyors and layout professionals.
This training program gives you on-field experience of Total Station followed by project analysis using software mapping tools. Here’s what you’ll learn by hands-on sessions:
- Concepts and applications of modern surveying equipment
- How to setup, level, takedown and properly care for a Robotic Total Station
- How to operate an Robotic Total Station
- How to create, use and share maps of different projections
- Analysis of data using Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Please call us today for more information 800 580 4195
Please feel free to contact us today to discuss your project requirements and schedule a commitment free lunch and learn or webinar with one of our product specialists.